Students will use a word-processing program (and paint program or scanner, if available), to produce an illustrated dictionary of terms.
- glossary of terms from chosen textbook
- scanner (optional), or drawing utensils
- coil binding machine (optional)
- Students use word-processing program to lay-out and enter their terms and definitions.
- Illustrations: students can illustrate using a computer draw program, scanning in hand-drawn images, or by drawing their images onto the finished printed product- depending on availability of resources.
- Bind completed dictionary with staples, binding-machine, string, etc.