Students will develop an awareness of and practice the mobility needed to run around with and from other children, and throw bean bags.
- open playing area (gym or field) with a line marking the middle of it
- bean bags
- Have students split into two teams and line up at each end of the gym or field.
- In the middle of the play area line up around thirty bean bags all across.
- The object of the game is to keep the bean bags off of your side of the play area.
- Yell go! Students proceed to throw bean bags on the other side of the play area.
- After a few minutes, yell stop or blow a whistle. Students drop the bean bags where they are.
- Count the bean bags on each side, the side that has the less number of bean bags win.
- Play again.