Students will examine a historical figure by designing an interview for them.
- resources for research: books, magazines, newspapers, internet
- In pairs students pick a historical figure that they are interested in.
- Students write down a list of questions that they would like to ask the historical figure if they were still alive. Use the library and the internet to find the answers.
- Prepare a presentation for the class. One student becomes the historical figure and the other becomes the interviewer.
- Variation:Students can dress up as interviewers and historical figures.
Interview also can be videotaped and presented as a talk show.