- Fine Arts K-7 IRP
- "The Integrated Resource Package (IRP) combines four key elements of learning to form a functional curriculum overview document. IRPs provide the basic information that teachers will require in order to implement the curriculum."
- Telling Stories: Narratives of Nationhood
- 4000 works of art & 400 lesson plans centered on Canadian history and heritage, identity, culture, geography, and politics
- National Gallery of Canada: CyberMuse
- Contains lesson plans, how-to videos, expert advice, and much more.
- Vancouver Art Gallery: Emily Carr
- Here you will find three teacher's guides, intended to help you introduce students to the many aspects of Carr's work. These guides are designed for students from K-12 as well as adult ESL learners.
- Art Junction
- A collaborative art space for teachers and students
- The mission of the Kennedy Centre's ArtsEdge is to "help artists, teachers, and students gain access to and/or share information, resources, and ideas that support the arts as a core subject area in the K12 curriculum."
- The Getty
- Online service for K-12 arts educators made available by the Getty Centre for Education in the Arts. Allows art teachers to stay informed of the latest trends in art education, plan a visit to the museum, find innovative lesson plans and other curriculum resources, meet online with other art educators, and access a collection of discipline-based art education resources.
- The Admiral Cowdisley Education Group
- Lessons on drawing and painting
- Craft ideas, stories, games, and pictures to print and color. Also learn about how crayons are made with their manufacturing tour.
- Art Teacher on the Net
- Art resources for teachers including the Ask the Art Teacher service, ideas/lessons that others have submitted, and links
- The Imagination Factory
- Integrates art with science and social studies to teach recycling concepts in a fun and entertaining way. Visitors
learn how to make art using easy to obtain solid waste as a source of free materials. Some of the activities include drawing, painting, sculpture, collage, papier-mâché, marbling and crafts.
- Kinder Art
- Over a 150 art lesson plans, quizes, links, art glossary, displays, colouring pages. This site is not just for Kindergarteners, covers all grades.
- LETSNet: Art Lesson Plans
- Art lesson plans organised in several teaching units
- The Star -- Student and Teacher Art Resources
- Students and teachers can show off their artwork, send in their cartoons, get lesson plans, find art links, order supplies, answer trivia questions, ask questions and get answers, find just about any art image they can think of, and read about some interesting things.
- Incredible @rt Department
- Over 100 art lesson plans
- Blick Art Lesson Plans
- Over 200 lesson ideas for a wide variety of age and skill levels.