Students will use their strength as well as their sportsmanship skills through this game.
- a large ball, preferably a medicine ball
- Ask students to gather in a circle.
- Pull a mat and place it in the middle of the circle.
- Call up two students, and ask them to sit on their knees, facing each other.
- Place the ball in between them, and ask them to wrap their arms around the ball.
- When you say go, the students then proceed to try to wrestle the ball out of their partner’s arms. If they do, they gain a point. The first player to get two points wins, and gets to go against another student.
- Continue playing the game until there is one student left.