Students will practice their addition skills through this game.
- 10 bingo chips
- a bag that can fit all of the bingo chips, and is not transparent
This game can be played in groups of 2-4.
- Label each bingo chip with the numerals from 0-9 with permanent marker or by writing on a tiny piece of masking tape placed on the chips. For older students you may want to write down higher numbers.
To play the game:
- Each student takes a turn to shake the bag and without looking grab three bingo chips. For older students, you may want to ask them to grab more bingo chips.
- Add all the numbers on the chips together and write this number on their piece of paper.
- The next student repeats this process.
- Continue to play for a set number of turns or for a set amount of time.
- Add all of the totals up (may need help from teacher), the player with the highest total wins.