- Fujita Scale of Tornado Intensity
- "The Fujita Scale is used to rate the intensity of a tornado by examining the damage caused by the tornado after it has passed over a man-made structure." The page also has many links to tornado resources.
- Scientific American: Tornadoes
- Has descriptive information about Supercells, Tornado Chasing, Signature of a Vortex, Spinning Up, and Touchdown.
- Links to sites on storm chasers, major tornadoes, and safety.
- Tornadoes: Going Around in Circles
- A National Institute for Science Education site that answers various tornado questions.