- Bethany Roberts' Thanksgiving for Kids
- This interactive site by children's author Bethany Roberts includes a Thanksgiving library of stories, poems and songs, crafts and projects, games, recipes, riddles and jokes, tongue twisters, and a spot to post what you are thankful for.
- CanadaInfo: Thanksgiving
- The facts behind a Canadian Thanksgiving.
- A Canadian Thanksgiving
- History of Canadian Thanksgiving, recipes, and craft ideas
- Billy Bear's Happy Thanksgiving
- Crafts, colouring pages, clip art, and more.
- Bountiful Thanksgiving on Kate.net
- History/Documents, Educational Materials, Cards, Thanksgiving Day Parades, Food, Crafts & Decorating Ideas, Activities/Games/Puzzles, Coloring Pages, Stories/Poems/Songs, Clipart, Backgrounds, Icons, Computer Goodies, and much more.
- The First Thanksgiving
- The Truth About the Pilgrims and Thanksgiving and Where to Get Help Re-creating a Seventeenth-Century Style Harvest Feast
- Kids Domain Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Clip Art, Crafts and Recipes, Pictures to Print and Color, Some Mazes for You, Word Search Puzzles, Books to Read, Some Pictures We Drew, and Other Thanksgiving Sites.
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- The big balloon blow-up on Central Park West (with sound), The Parade's history (with antique photos), Parade Route Map (with Ask Joe's tips), Free monitor background photo, and more.
- Not Just for Kids! An American Thanksgiving for Kids and Families
- The First Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Fun, Thanksgiving Feast, And more...
- Plimoth Plantation
- A virtual tour of the first permanent European settlement in southern New England
- Thanksgiving on the Net - Welcome
- The Story of Thanksgiving, America's Thanksgiving, The Pilgrims and America's First Thanksgiving, The Thanksgiving Turkey, Thanksgiving Proclamation, Music, and more.
- A Thanksgiving Unit Study, Paper Chain Activity, Some pictures to color, and related links.
- Thanksgiving: Its History, Customs, & Traditions
- Read about its history, then take a quiz.
- Thank You
- "Thank you" translated into over 465 languages.