- Great White Wave Machine
- "The purpose of this web site is to generate interest in science by illustrating some of the principles of the wave nature of sound and light." Also has some activities.
- Museum of Music Inventions -Tips for Teachers
- A unit on sound that combines science with music.
- Characteristics, Wave Motion, Velocity, History, Reproduction, Hearing, Design, Acoustics, More information about Ultrasonic, More information about Phonograph, and more.
- Sound Experiments and Activities
- From Computer as Learning Partner: UC Berkeley.
- The Soundry
- "The Ear and How We Perceive Sound, The Physics of Sound, Applications of Sound, a Timeline, and the Interactive Sound Lab... provides numerous opportunities for users to learn and explore in the Internet-style. The Soundry is a fun, interactive, and excellent learning tool for people of all ages, and it promotes the knowledge and appreciation of sound."