- Ask Asia: Instructional Resources
- Information including downloadable images and maps, lesson plans, bibliographies, reviews, and resource locators.
- CRB Foundation Heritage Project
- "Our Heritage Learning Resources provide Canadian teachers with lively curriculum-based teaching tools to help make our past come alive for students at all grade levels. Through simulations, role playing and participatory exercises, students can walk in the shoes of people who made Canada." Also provides additional information to the "Heritage Minute" features and a kids section.
- Economics and Geography Lessons for 32 Children's Books
- Lesson plans for teaching grade 1-5 students geography and economics concepts within the study of popular children's books.
- Education First: Black History Activities
- Exploring African American Issues on the Web through their Hotlist, Subject Sampler ,Treasure Hunt, Intro WebQuest, and Videoconferencing
- Enchanted Learning - Zoom School
- Units, information, and links on countries. A new country is dealt with every month. Some countries already included are: Japan, Australia, USA, and Canada.
- A Helping Hand - A Social Studies Index
- Social Studies lesson plans in the following areas: general, government/social, communication, culture, recycling, history, recycling, geography, critical thinking, games, and miscellaneous.