- Enhancing Self Esteem - A Guide for Students and Parents
- Self-esteem. Who needs it - and why?, Acceptance, Expectations, Communication, Correcting inappropriate behavior, Responsibility, Cooperation, and Turning failure into success.
- Magic Circle to enhance children's self-esteem
- "These extracts are taken from an article by Murray White in the Times Educational Supplement"
- NASE - The National Association for Self-Esteem
- "The purpose of our organization is to fully integrate self-esteem into the fabric of American society so that every individual, no matter what their age or background, experiences personal worth and happiness." Educational Programs, Parent Link Network, Self-Esteem Seminars, Chatroom, and much more.
- Self-Esteem Builders
- A list of strategies for teachers from grade K-12 to use to help raise student self-esteem.
- Self-esteem for Preschool and School-age Children
- Results of low self-esteem, how to build your child's self-esteem, adn six critical life messages.
- Self-Esteem and Prevention.
- The Importance of Self-Esteem, Self-Esteem In Young Children, Self-Esteem in Adolescents, Self-Esteen in Parents, and more.