- Canadian Association for Girls in Science
- Scientists helping girls learn about science.
- Engaging Science
- A partnership between the Pacific Space Center, Science World and the Vancouver Aquarium. The site is very extensive with lots of great articles, links and lesson ideas.
- Earth Foundation
- "The purpose of the Earth Foundation is to empower educators and students to work towards a healthy environment. Our focus is on education, fundraising for conservation, and cooperative programs with conservation groups and indigenous organizations working in the race to save the planet."
- The Evergreen Foundation
- "The Evergreen Foundation aims to involve schools, communities, government and business in the process of transforming bleak asphalt, concrete and mown turf into healthier and more educational natural environments."
- National Wildlife Federation
- Provides information about animals and animal conservation. Also has a section for kids, "The Kids Page" which has articles in English and Spanish from Ranger Rick.
- Queensland Gov't Department of Environment and Heritage
- Provides information on plants, animals, protecting the environment, and a special section for schools.
- Rainforest Alliance
- Take a virtual tour through the rainforest, find valuable classroom activities, and more information.
- Rainforest Action Network Organization
- Check out their "kids corner" which contains a glossary, resources, rainforest audio-visuals for teachers and students, and more.
- Saskatchewan's Active Living and Environment Program (ALEP)
- "The Active Living and Environment Program (ALEP) in Saskatchewan connects organizations and individuals who share the vision of integrating active outdoor participation, education, and responsible environmental stewardship through a provincial computer network"
- Science Learning Network
- A community of educators in schools and museums actively exploring inquiry learning and sharing combined resources including hands-on activities, museum exhibits, and special guests.
- World Health Organization
- Disease information, archives, and outbreak news.
- World Wildlife Fund
- Learn about such topics global warming, species at risk, forests for life, and endangered seas and what you can do to help.