- Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum, Chicago, IL
- American Museum of Natural History
- Take a tour through parts of its permanent collection and displays and several changing exhibitions. Also includes access to its bookshop, store and lab.
- Association of Science-Technology Centers
- Resources related to science-technology centers including contact information and behind-the-scenes tours.
- BC's Pacific Space Centre
- Information on the on-line space center's different program offerings, and find out about the forecast for the night skies for the
- Bradford Robotic Telescope Observatory
- An interactive site where you can view anything you want in the sky.
- Canada Science and
- The Museum's mandate, to study the "Transformation of Canada," can be broken into sub-themes: Canadian Context; Finding New Ways; How Things Work; and People, Science, and Technology. Has some samples of their collection on line and information about the museum itself.
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- "Explore our buildings, use our services, and join us in our mission to increase respect for and understanding of nature. "
- Canada's National Aviation Museum
- A bilingual (French and English) site that has information and photos of hundreds of aircraft with historical and technical info on each. Also contains a glossary of related terms, a number of fun activities for kids, and "School Stuff" which explains the education programs at the museum and gives a number of lesson plan ideas.
- Canadian Science and Engineering Hall of Fame
- Biographical information on notable people who've made contributtions to Canadian science and engineering.
- Chicago Field Museum of Natural History Online
- "an educational institution concerned with the diversity and relationships in nature and among cultures."
- The Discovery Centre, Halifax NS
- Includes a virtual tour, info center, displays, and an ask a scientist feature.
- Edmonton Space and Science Centre, Edmonton, AB
- Take a virtual tour, or check out their school resources.
- Eureka! The Museum for Children
- A British site that has many answers to all your science questions.
- The Exploratorium, San Francisco
- "The Exploratorium is a museum of science, art, and human perception with over 500 interactive "hands on" exhibits."
- Manitoba Museum of Man and Nature
- Tour through their museum, planetarium, and science centre
- The Montréal Biodôme, Montréal PQ
- Recreates ecosystems inside of the biodome.
- Museum of Science- Exploring Leonardo
- Learn about Leonardo da Vinci- scientist, inventor, and artist. Includes lesson plans.
- The National Air and Space Museum Web Site, Washington, DC
- Ontario Science Centre
- Visit their virtual tour for kids.
- Questacon, Australia's National Science and Technology Centre
- Take a virtual tour through The National Science and Technology Centre in Canberra, Australia. Also has related activites for children.
- Royal Tyrrell Online Museum
- A virtual tour through the 50+ rooms in this Alberta Museum for lots of information on specific dinosaurs as well as the era in which they lived.
- St. Louis Science Center
- View online galleries in such areas as ecology and the environment, humanity, technology and the space sciences and how each interrelates.
- Saskatchewan Science Centre
- Information for educators to complement their exhibitions