- Children's Express
- A news service produced by kids reporting on the issues that affect their lives. Students can also participate in online polls and forums, submit story ideas, or report and file stories.
- Children's Haiku Garden
- "This garden is for the haiku verses with illustrations from Japanese children and other children from the USA or other countries."
- CRAYON: CReAte Your Own Newspaper
- CReAte Your Own Newspaper.
- Poetry Pals
- " An internet project and resource to encourage literacy and technology skills through writing, publishing, and responding to student poetry from around the world." Also has lesson plans and book suggestions.
- Young Author's Workshop
- Students are taken step-by-step through the writing process.
- A place for kids to publish stories and poems and read other writings by young people.
- Free news and writing service for students and teachers around the world. Anyone may use or submit stories.
- International Kids' Space
- A site for children to share their works of art, short stories, and music with others.
- The Purple Crayon: A Children's Book Editor's Site
- "articles and selected links to resources for writers, editors, teachers, librarians, parents, and others--children's book people."
- Page by Page: Creating a Children's Book
- This site takes an inside look at how books for children are made. Using real-life examples, you will explore the story behind the story. You'll discover inside information: starting with where the idea came from, all the way to what happens after the book is printed. (In French and English)