- Archery - Federation of Canadian Archers Inc.
- Bobsleigh and Luge Canada
- Canadian Canoe Association
- Canadian Centre for the Ethics in Sport
- Canadian Lacrosse Association
- Skate.org (Figure Skating)
- Links to biographies, fan pages, and other figure skating information.
- Lots of pictures and info about the sport
- Canadian Sport - The Centre
- "The Canadian Sport and Fitness Administration Centre, Inc. The Centre is the official home of National Sport and Active Living organizations in Canada, both physically and now electronically. Over half of these organizations are already working with us to bring you up to date information about sport and active living in Canada."
- Stretching and Flexibility
- "Everything you never wanted to know about stretching and flexibility, including explanations, physiology, and exercises."
- A&E Biography
- Includes a searchable and browsable online collection of 15,000 cross-referenced biographies from the Cambridge Biographical Encyclopedia.
- Exploratorium- The Science of Sports
- Explains the science behind sports such as hockey. The site contains RealVideo and Audio interviews with top scientists and sports players and coaches.
- Throw a Frisbee (Learn2torials)
- One of the many tutorials you will find at Learn2.
- Learn2 TOC
- Sports, games and recreational fun and tutorials. Learn2 is "the ability utility, where you can learn the things that make life easier and/or more interesting: everything from the essentials of life to the esoteric, from practical to just plain fun."
- Juggling Information Service
- "serving the Internet juggling community by connecting all of the juggling related resources that we can find. If you're a juggler, or want to learn to juggle, or just want some information on juggling, this is the place to be. "
- Jump Rope
- "Jump rope enthusiasts of all interests will find valuable information and resources on rope jumping here. By going to our Jump Links or Guest Book pages, you can also get in touch with with other rope jumpers, teams, and organizations from around the world."
- Topics include 'What's New', 'Getting Started', 'Skates and Gear', as well as looking at where the sport is going.
- WWW Virtual Library : Sport
- Vast amounts of links to the best sports sites on the web.
- T'ai Chi
- T'ai Chi will help you get the "exercise and relaxation you need on a daily basis for health" as well as help you emotionally.
- Tennis Magazine Online
- Tennis news, events, information and more.
- Volksmarch and Walking Index
- Helpful guide to walking organizations, information, and other web sites devoted to walking.