- Canadian Paralympic Committe
- Information on paralympics, the athletes, and more
- Special Olympics International
- "Special Olympics is a non-profit, program of sports training and competition for individuals with mental retardation. Founded in 1968 by Eunice Kennedy Shriver, Special Olympics provides year-round training and athletic competition for more than one million athletes in nearly 150 countries and all 50 states in the United States. Our goal with this site is to provide you with the most comprehensive catalog of Special Olympics information available on the Internet."
- Winter Olympics - Nagano 98
- Documents the action at the Nagano games, including articles and interviews, as well as looks forward to the next Winter Olympics.
- The Olympic Movement Web site
- The official site for Olympics. Pretty much everything olympic here- visit their museum, see what the future holds, or search their site.