- Advocate Health
- Health answers, resources and links, explaining various aspects of health from a physicians point of view.
- Ask the Dietitian
- Health questions from alcohol to zinc and everything in between are answered here.
- The Children, Youth and Family Consortium's Electronic Clearinghouse (CEC)
- "Information about issues related to the health, education and well-being of children, youth and families can be accessed via CEC. This site features articles and research material useful for informing everything from practical parenting to formulating policies, and designing and implementing programs."
- California Child Care Health Program (CCHP)
- The California Child Care Health Program (CCHP) focuses on bringing knowledge about health and safety issues to the child care provider and to link the health, safety and child care communities." Information on Child Care Provider Health, Special Issues & Alerts, Health Connections Newsletter, Special Projects, Child Care Training Curricula, Fact Sheets, and The Healthy Child Care Campaign.
- Canada's Food Guide to Healthy Eating
- Dietitians of Canada
- Eat Well/Live Well, Nutrition Resources, Find a Nutrition Professional, Dieticians of Canada, Nutrition News & Dietician Views, A Career in Nutrition, Research, and more. In English and French.
- Healthy Ideas
- They have a "quiz tests your eating smarts to estimate your future weight. It covers nutrition, fitness, psychology and general knowledge of healthy living -- four topics we think determine how much you will weigh a year from today. " Health & healing, weight loss & fitness, cooking & nutrition are other issues dealt with at this site.
- This page gives health information regarding adolescence, such as nutritional info.
- International Food Information Council
- Tons of constantly updated information on health and healthy living.
- a searchable health database. Enter a condition or illness to locate pertinent information.
- Kids Food Cyber Club
- Mini-lessons on food, nutrition, and health. Contains a downloadable Teachers' Guide of lesson plans for all of the Kids' units, and complementary, in-class activities and worksheets.
- KidsHealth - Children's Health and Parenting Information
- A place for kids to find out more about their bodies and feelings. Parents and teachers can find information on child behavior and development, nutrition, general health, surgery, and immunizations.
- KidSource Online
- In depth information on children's education and health care issues.
- Kid Source Online - General Health and Medicine
- Articles about general health and medicine for children.
- Kid Source Online - New Products: Healthcare and Toiletries
- "The following announcements are about healthcare and toiletries products for children of all ages. For a complete list of the new product announcements at KidSource, including a "what's new" list, visit the New Products area main page."
- Kid Source Online - Preventive Care
- "We are always looking for ways to prevent problems, diseases and illnesses in our children. Below are many of the articles that we have found that focus on preventative care and includes information on vaccines."
- Vegetarian Pages
- The benefits of a vegetarian-eating lifestyle for children are explained here.
- Virtual Kitchen