- The Beaton Institute: Cape Breton History and Heritage
- Geneological database, manuscript groups, church records, and more.
- Cape Breton Island, Atlantic Canada's Masterpiece
- Search Cape Breton Island, General Information Center, Cape Breton Interactive, and Where is Cape Breton?.
- Cape Breton Showcase
- Accommodations, Music, Things to Do, Arts and Crafts, Communities, General Info., Events, and more.
- CBC Halifax Information Morning
- Listen to the shows, Information Morning, Maritime Noon, and Main Street through Real Audio.
- Celebrate Our Music - Some Nova Scotia Music Web Sites
- Links to websites Nova Scotian musicians and their work, music groups, and music festivals.
- Fortress Louisbourg
- Site includes pictures and information on the history of the fortress, peoples of Louisbourg archaeology, legends and folklore, subject directory, parish genealogy,records, geography, and other related links.
- The Halifax Herald Limited
- "Atlantic Canada's largest Newspaper." News, Sports, Business, Entertainment, Editorial, Features, Classifieds, and more.
- Halifax Regional Municipality Home Page
- Business, Community, City Hall, Departments, Education, Environment, Legislation, News Releases, Notices, What's New, Recreation & Leisure, Visitor Information, and more.
- History of Coal Mining in Nova Scotia
- A collection of historical transcripts and photographs relating to 300 years of coal mining activities in the province of Nova Scotia.
- Native Council of Nova Scotia
- "Welcome to the Native Council of Nova Scotia world wide web site. In our Resource Library, you'll find a wealth of educational material on the rich history and culture of the Mi'kmaq including historic treaties, maps, and recipes. There is also a review of the achievements of the Native Council of Nova Scotia over the past twenty years in serving the large community of off-reserve Aboriginal people."
- Natural History of Nova Scotia
- "An ecological or naturalist's approach to understanding Nova Scotia's environment. For educators, scientists, planners, naturalists and eco-tourists. Over 100 web pages and 500 pages of downloadable PDF files." Topics consist of: Geology, Landscape Development, Colonization, Climate, The Ocean, The Coast, Freshwater, Soils, Plants, Animals, and Cultural Environments. Habitats incllude: Offshore, Coastal, Freshwater, Freshwater Wetlands, Terrestrial Unforested, and Forests.
- Nova Scotia Government Website
- News, Premiers Office, Departments and Agencies, Legislature, Travel Information, Virtual Tour, Museums, History, Science and Nature, and more.
- The Nova Scotia Museum
- Information, educational programs, and a selection of collections from 25 museums around Nova Scotia online.
- Nova Scotia Municipalities
- Links to municipalities that have websites.
- Nova Scotia National Historic Sites
- A clickable map of national historic sites and national parks within Nova Scotia.
- Nova Scotia Online: Reading Room : Reference
- Online reference material, articles of interest, historical information... on Nova Scotia.
- Nova Scotia School Home-Pages
- Links to Nova Scotian schools and district websites.