- BBC online
- Bourque NewsWatch Canada
- An extensive list of links to news publications, audio news, video news, pundits, wire services, and more from all around the world.
- Canadian Online Explorer (CANOE)
- Links to such Canadian magazines as Macleans, Chatelaine, Financial Post, and others from the Toronto Sun Publishing Corporation. Major Canadian stories are also highlighted daily.
- CBC Newsworld Online
- Updated between noon and 7 p.m., has text and video clips.
- CBC Radio Online
- (CBC) transcript of last night's National
- Transcripts to the National news program
- Children's Express
- News for young people as reported by young people.
- Electronic Newsstand
- provides students with a search engine to a large and diverse set of electronic magazines.
- The Globe and Mail - News
- Canada's national newspaper online
- Kids News
- Features news, profiles and hellos, creative, goodies, sports, reviews, kids talk, and adults talk. Kids can submit their own articles.
- News In Review
- "A subscription series of one hour educational tapes hosted by Knowlton Nash, featuring CBC correspondents. It has been designed by teachers for an integrated curriculum and is an effective learning tool.." Past resource guides that accompany these tapes are available online in there entirety.
- Tomorrow's Morning
- "Tomorrow's Morning is a weekly newspaper for kids 8 to 14, distributed nationally to homes and schools. It's designed to motivate kids to read, become more involved in the world around them and more easily understand the issues that affect their l ives. It covers national and international news, as well as entertaining features on science, the environment, nature, the stock market and sports."