- Exploring Multiple Intelligences
- Overview, Lesson Ideas, Training Opportunities, Books, Articles, Links, and more.
- The MIDAS
- "provides an efficient method of obtaining a descriptive assessment of a student's multiple intelligence profile. The MIDAS is a self report measure of intellectual disposition and may be completed by either the child or a parent. Materials are available that can be used to enhance study skills, self knowledge, instructional approaches, curriculum planning and career development."
- Multiple Intelligences
- Multiple Ways of Knowing: Howard Gardner's Theory of Multiple Intelligences Extend and Enhance Student Learning. An article by Marian S. Beckman, Ed.D..
- Multiple Intelligences: Theory and Practice in the K-12 Classroom
- "The following citations address the topic of Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences, including both the theory and its application in the K-12 classroom.This bibliography does not represent an exhaustive review of the literature on the topic, but merely an introductory exploration of available information."
- Teaching Seven Ways on the Web - Multiple Intelligences
- Links to sites that support the seven intelligences.
- The Theory of Multiple Intelligences (MI) Edweb site
- The Theory of Multiple Intelligences