- Aquatic Network
- links to aquatic resources organized under the subjects of aquaculture, conservation and education, fisheries, limnology, marine science and oceanography, maritime heritage, ocean engineering, and seafood.
- Info. on bubble instructions, history, games, related websites, and much more.
- Info. and links related to current events about cloning.
- It's Elemental: Elemental Flashcards
- Element Flashcards is an on-line quiz that presents the user with a random element that is missing either it's chemical name or symbol. The quiz can be customized to ask for just chemical names or just chemical symbols. The quiz can also be limited to the naturally occurring elements. Answers are recorded and can be reviewed at any time during the quiz.
- La Dune de Bouctouche, NB
- A highly visual sight which lets you examine various aspects, including wildlife, of a dune ecosystem.
- Life Science Connections
- Life Science Connections connects the parents and students of Mrs. Vilenski's 7th Grade Life Science Classes to the activities in their classrooms at Roger Ludlowe Middle School, Fairfield, CT., however anyone can access the resources on this website. For example, Human Body Adventure - interactive lessons in human anatomy, Life Science Safari - classification of living things and cell structure, and Case of the Disappearing Dinosaur - extinction of dinosaurs. These lessons include fun trivia and self-tests. All of the materials are intended for a middle school aged audience.
- Native American Indian: Art, Culture, Education, History, Science
- An extremely large site offering information and extensive resources on Aboriginal groups around the world including info. on Native astronomy and herbal knowledge.
- Old Farmer's Almanac
- Searchable on-line version.
- The Popcorn Institute
- Everything you wanted to know about popcorn, including recipes, activities, and games.
- SciCentral: Gateway to the Best Science and Engineering Online
- Links to 50 000 sites in 120 areas.
- Statistics Canada
- Statistics about Canada including census information, natural resources, etc.
- Quirks and Quarks
- find out the latest in science, technology, medicine and the environment.
- The Why Files
- Find out about the science behind today's headline news stories.