- Career and Personal K-7 IRP
- "The Integrated Resource Package (IRP) combines four key elements of learning to form a functional curriculum overview document. IRPs provide the basic information that teachers will require in order to implement the curriculum. "
- "Offers a wealth of free character education resources for teachers, coaches, and youth group leaders. You'll find discussion questions, writing assignments, learning activities, opportunities for student action, and lots of teacher support material. Check back frequently, as this site is constantly updated."
- Helping Children with Books
- Lists of books to help children deal with topics like death, bullies, fears, divorce, hospitals and many more.
- Icebreakers and Energizers
- "The following activites can be used in a variety of ways. They can be used for beginning of the year activities, energizers for breaks during standardized tests, team building activities, etc. They work for almost any age group--try some at the next faculty meeting. Some of them will guarantee a good laugh! "
- Covers childproofing, poisons and parent info., and more.
- Kid Source Online - Safety
- "Here we have many excellent articles on a wide variety of safety topics that apply to children of any and all age categories."
- Mental Health Net
- "definitive guide to mental health, psychology, and psychiatry online. We currently index over 7,500 refereed resources "
- Kids Help Phone
- Info on friendship love, diversity, family, birth control, AIDS, std's, suicide, eating disorders, drug abuse, abuse, sexual violence, more.
- Odyssey of the Mind
- "promotes creative team-based problem solving in a school program for students from kindergarten through college. The program helps students learn divergent thinking and problem solving skills while participating in a series of challenging and motivating activities, both inside and outside their regular classroom curriculum."
- The Prevention Yellow Pages
- Over a thousand links to the best available material dedicated to "the prevention of youth problems and the promotion of nurturing children."
- SIRS Web Guide - Social Issues
- Includes aging, AIDS, alcohol, atmosphere, communication, consumerism, corrections, crime, death & dying, defense, drugs, energy, ethics, ethnic groups, family, food, habitat, health, human rights, mental health, money, pollution, population, privacy, religion, school, sexuality, sports, technology, third world, transportation, women, work, and youth.