- Links to sites on Blue Jays, Penguins, Snowy Owls, Cardinals, Puffins, Goshawks, Screech Owls, Parrots, Bald Eagles, Hummingbirds, Great Horned Owls, Peregrine Falcons, Turkey Vultures and Bald Eagles.
- Birds: A Virtual Exhibition
- "The Royal British Columbia Museum is pleased to bring its collection of bird calls, images and top scientific information to the public through the creation of the Grace Bell Collection Web site. This website is part of a series of "Virtual Exhibits" on Canadian birds being created by museums across Canada, through partnership with the Canadian Heritage Information Network (or CHIN)."
- Birds of British Columbia
- Photos and information on the birds of British Columbia from the American Kestrel to the Wood Duck.
- Birds - Virtual Exhibit
- Produced by the The Canadian Heritage Information Network this side provide information on bird in various areas of Canada, as well as links to other related sites.
- Ducks Unlimited - Puddlers Page
- Fun and games focussing on puddle ducks.
- Online Book of Parrots (Psittaciformes)
- "This virtual "encyclopedia" is a true noncommercial, sponsorfree service and contains information about one of the most interesting group of birds... you'll find datasheets, pictures, bibliography and a lot of additional information and links about these fascinating birds."
- Seaworld fact sheet on penguins.
- Penguin Page
- Learn about the penguin's different and sometimes humourous behaviours, the penguin's reproduction habits, its close relatives and friends, and its predators.
- Vulture Culture
- This site examines, in text and images, all of the vulture species, most of which are now endangered, threatened, or rare. It also looks at other birds of prey. Has many images which are exclusive to Vulture Culture.