- Links to sites on castles
- The Castles of Wales
- "The pages here provide information on over 400 different Welsh castles found throughout the land, as well as profiles of the men responsible for their construction, and the turbulent times in which they lived. We cover a wide range of topics related to Welsh castles and Welsh medieval history, and most of the essays are accompanied by high quality photographs."
- Castles of the World
- Information and thumbnails of many different castles around the world.
- Castles on the Web
- Links to resources on castles including: castle tours, castle images, a glossary of castle terms, and castles for kids.
- Exhibits Collection -- The Middle Ages
- Exhibits and information on feudal life, religion, homes, clothing, health, arts and entertainment, town life, and related resources.
- King Arthur - History and the Arthurian Legend
- Timeline, literature, and other resources.
- Kings and Queens of Europe
- A History of Royalty from the year 955 to today.
- Knighthood, Chivalry, and Tournaments Resource Library
- Information on Castles & Architecture, Arms & Armour, Philosophy/Chivalry , Fighting, Knighthood, Medieval History, and Tourneys. There are also two glossaries of terms, one on Knighthood, Chivalry & Tournament and the other on Arms and Armour.
- Medieval Ages
- "This page was designed to give a general overview of the Medieval Ages, and offer information on a wide variety of topics. Some of these topics range from architecture, inventions and war."
- Medieval and Anglo Saxon Recipes
- Medieval Siege Warfare
- Offers an overview of siege warfare, information on castles, weaponry, and tactics, and includes illustrations.
- The Royal Armouries Museum
- View parts of their collections and read information about historical and present day arrms and armour.