- "The MegaMath project is intended to bring unusual and important mathematical ideas to elementary school classrooms so that young people and their teachers can think about them together." Includes games, graphics, and links.
- Math Projects and Activities
- Organized by grade level and can be printed up easily.
- Math Goodies
- "A free educational web site featuring interactive
math lessons. Our lessons use a problem-solving approach and
actively engage students in the learning process. We also offer
Chat Boards, Calculators, Puzzles, Homework Help, a Math Image
Library, Educational Links, and much more!"
- Fractals Unit for Elementary and Middle School Students
- Lesson plans designed for 4th to 8th grade students. The site is designed so students can work independently or with the teacher. Many fractal topics are described and illustrated. Teacher support materials are comprehensive with lessons that can be printed or used on-line.
- MathMania provides on-line math resources for students, teachers, and the general public with a large focus on problem solving.
- Eisenhower National Clearinghouse for Math and Science Education
- Free publications, CD-ROMs, and professional development activities for math and science teachers.
- Centre for Innovation in Mathematics Teaching
- math resources for teachers including recording sheets, grid papers, games for cards, etc.
- Math Central
- A searchable database of math resources including notes, ideas, lesson plans, etc. that can be browsed by educational level, curriculum strand, or keyword.
- Math Forum
- K-12 math resources, discussion areas, links for students and teachers.
- French Language Math Resources
- French math resources. Part of the Math Forum site.
- Provides hundreds of math lessons, learning tools and exploration activities for grades 4-12 that can be integrated into a customized online syllabus for tracking student progress. Educators can easily create worksheets and tests for students to complete online that are automatically graded.