- Ancient Maps (Cartographic Images)
- Includes around 750 maps from 3,000 B.C. to 1700 A.D. arranged by historical period.
- Cultural Maps
- This site is building an "American Historical Atlas," an historical geography of America.
- Map generator, create maps of your own vicinity and capability to e-mail maps.
- Map Collection Online
- Maps of different regions of the World (University of Texas)
- Map Libraries on the World Wide Web
- Listings to map collections all around the world
- Map Machine Atlas - National Geographic
- "offers maps, flags, facts, and profiles for the countires of the worlld. Begin exploring by selecting a continent or use the index to go to a specific country, territory, or state."
- Maps of the World (National Geographic Society)
- Provides physical topography and political borders for countries of the world.
- The Atlas of Canada
- Is responsible for the development and maintenance of an authoritative synthesis of the geography of Canada. Has thematic maps.
- Contains more than 2,500 Western signs, arranged into 54 groups according to their graphic characteristics. In 1,600 articles their histories, uses, and meanings are thoroughly discussed,
- Xpeditions - National Geographic
- "600 National Geographic maps at your fingertips. Just click to a state, province, country, or continent; choose your settings; and print away! (Crisp and clear, these page-size maps were designed for printing and copying.) Or grab a map to share online."