- The Best Information on the Net - BIOTN
- (Formerly Where the Wild Things Are) A compendium of sites on librarianship, copyright, organizations and amusements.
- Connect to OCLC Reference Services
- Online Computer Library Catalog reference page. Links FirstSearch and Electronic Journals Online along with necessary information for new users and those needing to register with OCLC.
- Freedom of Information Center Files Index
- Heirarchical listing as organized by the FOI Center. Many relevant links.
- Grants and Awards
- A listing with synopses of over 150 awards, grants, scholarships, medals etal. in the Library/Information Science profession.
- How to Cite the Internet
- Internet Resources for Teacher Librarians
- The collection is organized into the categories of Computers, Technology and
Internet, Curriculum related, News, Reference Material, Student interest, and Teacher Reference & Development.
- Librarians' Connections
- Links to organizations, vendors, and resources that service and market to the disabled patron.
- Librarians Index to the Internet
- Search or browse. Alphabetical, with sub-topics.
- Libraries Without Walls
- Links to sites that explore access to patrons with disabilities.
- The Librarian's Yellow Pages
- "Visitors to LYP on the web can do keyword or vendor-specific searches for products and see announcements of new products in particular subject categories. Librarians can also communicate instantly with publishers and vendors via hotlinks and LYP's Email Express service and sign up to receive a FREE copy of the print edition of the directory."
- Net Blockers, Filters and the First Amendment
- A collection of links about Internet website blocking software (filters) and related First Amendment issues. Also, a section of resources for child online safety.
- Penguin Books USA: Young Readers
- Announcement of author appearance at libraries and bookstores in the U.S.. Also has author bios and tips for visiting authors and illustrators.
- School Librarian Links
- Site for school librarians and educators
- Selection Criteria for WWW Resources
- Listing of selection criteria grouped by Access, Design, and Content. Includes links to other related sites.
- A Simple Book Repair Manual
- Techniques, materials for a book repair "tool box", bibliography.
- Toronto Centre for the Study of Children's Literature (aka TCSCL)
- Includes their on-line magazine The Looking Glass
- Well Known People Who Happen to be Canadian
- Actors, actresses, artists, astronauts, athletes, authors, business, comedians, directors/producers, entertainers, journalists, musicians, scientists, etc..