- BDD Books for Young Readers Teacher's Resource Center
- Reviews and lesson plans on various books. Books organized into these searchable categories: Alphabetical Title Index, Authors and Illustrators Index, Awards Index, Black History Month Index, Grade Index, Interdisciplinary Index, Newbery Award Winners, and Reluctant Readers Index
- Booktalks--Quick and Simple
- A database that contains approximately 600 short booktalks that can be used by school
library media specialists and teachers. The database is indexed by author, title, subject, and interest level. Also includes bibliographical information for the books.
- Carol Hurst's Children's Literature Site
- A very large collection of children literature reviews that are organized by title, author, genre, and reading age. Additionally you can find fun activities for the classroom, reccommended related books, and related links.
- Children's Literature Web Guide
- A very extensive website put together by D.K. Brown at the University of Calgary that compiles many resources related to children's literature: award winners, best sellers, activities for the classroom and links, links, and more links!
- Story Resources available on the Web
- A collection of stories good for telling.
- The Storytelling Home Page
- Information about several excellent organizations and links to other storytelling resources.