- Gifted and Learning Disabled? It Is Possible!
- An article written by Lynda Conover of the University of Virginia.
- The Instant Access Treasure Chest
- Includes a vast amount of resources on: assistive technology, attention deficit disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, auditory deficits, college policies for students with disabilities, commercial sites, conference handouts, dyslexia, foreign language and LD, government resources, hyperlexia, learning styles, legalities, teaching students with disabilities, and visual deficits.
- LD Online: The Interactive Guide to Learning Disabilities
- Information and ideas about learning disabilities for parents, teachers, and children.
- Learning Disabilities
- The Instant Access Treasure Chest: Teacher's Guide to Learning Disabilities
- NLD on the Web!
- Contains many full-text articles, a list of conferences, journal references and other helpful resources, and a discussion forum - all devoted to increasing understanding of nonverbal learning disorder, a neurologically-based learning disability.
- Reading, Reading Disabilities
- Includes: Parental Tips, Reading Research, Assistance for Teachers and Administrators, Suggested Reading, Organizations That Can Help, and Links