- Challenging Gifted Students In Regular Classrooms
- How teachers can develop an instructional plan that will be challenging, enlightening, and intriguing to students of different abilities, and still maintain a sense of community within the classroom.
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- A national organization for those involved in special education and gifted education.
- ERIC Clearinghouse on Disabilities and Gifted Education
- Information on the education of individuals with disabilities as well as those who are gifted.
- Gifted and Learning Disabled? It Is Possible!
- An article written by Lynda Conover of the University of Virginia.
- Gifted Resources Curriculum
- Resources for curriculum for gifted children.
- Glossary of Gifted Education
- Giftedness and education from the perspective of sociologic social psychology, by Steven M. Nordby.
- Is My Child Gifted?
- Has a chart of the differences between "Bright" and "Gifted."