- An Introduction to Symmetry
- "This site is designed for students and teachers interested in exploring symmetry (grades 7-12). It contains lesson plans,
definitions, examples, activities, and links to other web sites. There are also some extension activities for those who would like a little challenge. "
- Pi Mathematics Home Page
- Activities where students can learn about pi: information on the history of pi, practical uses of pi (using Internet resources) and additional teacher resources.
- VRML Geometry Teacher
- Was designed to help students visualize solids. "You can spin them, walk around them, or just let them rotate."
- The Geometry Center
- Useful geometry resources for teachers at almost any level. Includes interactive math resources, Java applications, downloadable software, and more.