- WorldVillage Kidz
- Math Games, Spelling Games and Pattern Games, and more
- Cool stuff for kids, and information on things (like software) for parents
- Puzzle of the Month
- New and challenging brain stumpers for teachers updated monthly.
- Games, categorized into tag games, water games, tea party, holiday games, slumber party, and more.
- Puzzle Depot
- Features crosswords, riddles and word puzzles, logic and strategy games, and board games for K-12.
- Games Kids Play
- Has rules for hundreds of kids' games such as "Red Light/Green Light"
- Brain Teasers
- Brain teasers for kids from Houghton Mifflin's Global Network Navigator
- Headbone Zone
- Activities and games for kids
- "An educational site that stimulates learning, problem solving, and creative thinking through the use games and puzzles... each month we add 60 new puzzles - all of which are free. The site also has printable versions of many of the puzzles. Teachers will appreciate that "using puzzles and games across the curriculum can encourage critical thinking and support the development of problem solving skills."
- Bubblegum.com Games Page
- Online games including Xtreme Snowboard, Grand Canyon Climb, Jig Saw Puzzles, Cat Dog Sing-A-Long, Rugrats Concentration, Big League Chew Stadium Game and many more.