- A Barrel of Genealogy Links
- hundreds of genealogy links, including many on Canada and First Nations.
- Canadian Genealogy and History
- "A listing of Genealogical and Historical Web sites from East to Western Sea." Searchable.
- Canadian Genealogy Resources
- A meta-list of resources for someone searching for family records in Canada. Each province is listed with many resource sites specific to that region.
- CMCC - Online resources for Canadian heritage
- "This list focuses on Internet resources pertinent to Canadian heritage in the disciplines covered by the Canadian Museum of Civilization Corporation: archaeology, ethnology, history (including military history and postal history), and folk culture." A good place to search for family background.
- "Your gateway to French-speaking genealogy in the Net." Available in either French or English.
- Genealogy for Children
- has several pages with activities and lesson ideas to introduce children to genealogy.
- Genealogy Helplist Canada
- broken down by province, this is an enormous list of people who are willing to assist with certain resources. also links to other province specific resources.
- Genealogy Resources on the Internet - WWW-
- page of links for genealogy resources for places all over the world
- GENEALOGY Web Search Tools for surnames and genealogy links
- "You may use the I Found It! search engine to locate pages on; surnames, one name studies, ship passenger lists, genealogical societies and associations, researchers, software, books, family mailing lists, online records of churches, census data, and cemeteries, and more."
- "GenForum is a conglomeration of message boards (some people call them queries, we call them forums). Anyone can post to these forums and immediately have their data shared with other researchers. From our home page, you can access our over 8200 forums devoted to specific surnames, states, countries, and general topics."
- RootsWeb Genealogical Data Cooperative
- "The RootsWeb project has two missions: 1.To make large volumes of data available to the online genealogical community at minimal cost 2.To provide support services to online genealogical activities such as USENET newsgroup moderation, mailing list maintenance, surname list generation, etc."