- Canadian Parents For French
- "Canadian Parents for French (CPF) is the national network of volunteers which values French an integral part of Canada and which is dedicated to the promotion and creation of French second language opportunities for young Canadians." History, Resources, and more.
- Creative French Teaching Methods
- "This page is designed specifically for the French Teacher. It will provide links to resource pages, curriculum planning ideas as well as class activities which your students are sure to enjoy! Happy Teaching! Here are the topics to be found on this page: Lesson Plans, Class Projects, Immediate Teacher Resources, Have you got something to say?, Ressources Insuffisantes?"
- Découvrons le Canada
- Close to 900 links to Canada, all in French. The site also features scavenger hunts for students based on ite various Web pages.
- Fast and Friendly French For Fun
- "Welcome to Fast and Friendly French for Fun, the Online Resource for Beginning French Students or just about anyone interested in learning French. Learn about the culture and people of France while exploring a language used by millions daily."
- La Féte
- "A non-profit organization, whose mandate is to promote and support the learning of French. To accomplish this, the society has a variety of programs to involve students of all ages and to offer teaching resources to educators." Includes Teaching Aids and Projects, traditional songs, and more.
- Québec - Histoire
- Liste importante de pages sur l'histoire du Québec.
Québec School Home-Pages
- Links to the Québec schools and districts that have websites. Many of them are in French.
- Site officiel du gouvernement du Québec
- Dans le monde, Territoire, Société, Mesures sociales, Santé, Éducation, Culture, Tourisme, Affaires, Institutions, Science et technologie, Jeunes...
- Stem~Net - Franšais
- Teaching and learning French resources (in French)
- Tennessee Bob's Famous French Links
- Over 6,000 links to sites about all aspects of French language and culture. Inludes a listing of sites in French.
- Volterre - Fr
- Links for teachers and students of French
- "Provides a comprehensive set of interactive activities for French teachers and learners, featuring more than 400 exercises, over 100 of which have audio samples of native French speakers. It is an easily navigated resource, organised for each year of study and includes reading, writing and listening exercises."