- Cape Dorset Inuit Art & Inuit Cultural Perspectives
- Graphic work from some famous artists from the community of Cape Dorset with the memories, myths and legends of elders from the community of Igloolik.
- Grand Hall (Pacific Coast Native exhibits)
- This virtual museum combines text and image to look at carver Bill Reid, as well as topics like the Haida canoe, the bentwood box, totem poles, and more.
- Guujaaw, carver on Haida Gwaii
- Information and pictures about totem pole carving.
- Native American Indian: Art, Culture, Education, History, Science
- An extremely large site offering information and extensive resources on Native Americans, including American, Canadian Native artists; galleries, honors, museums, pottery, clothing, posters, photography. Special Big Art and Culture Sections -- big, with their own menus.
- NativeTech: Native American Technology and Art
- Covering beadwork, leather and clothes, and stonework.
- Virtual Keeping House: A First Nations Gallery
- "The Keeping House is a means of Aboriginal people and those interested in Indian culture in Saskatchewan to view the Saskatchewan Indian Cultural Centre's permanent Aboriginal art collection and also its collection of artifacts." Also includes links to other related sites.