- BC Ministry of Education: Teaching Children with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/Effects
- A fifty page resource guide for teachers that covers the following topics: What are FAS and FAE?, Characteristics of Students with FAS/E, Preparing To Teach Students with FAS/E, Understanding the Needs of the Student with FAS/E, and Developing an Individual Education Plan.
- The Arc's Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Resource and Materials Guide
- Medical Overview Materials, FAS Overview Materials, Prevention Campaign Materials, Families With FAS Child, Instructional Materials, and other resources.
- FAS Community Resource Center
- Fact Sheet, What is FAS?, Timelines for FAS and FAE, Family Support Group, Report to Congress, Video of a Young Man With FAS, Real Stories, Discipline, Photos, and much more.
- Fetal Alcohol Effected Student Checklist For Educational Programming
- A checklist helps teachers recognize symptoms of Fetal Alcohol Effect. The page also offers hints for instructors and schools to deal with kids who might have the condition.
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Facts about FAS/FAE, Treatment of Children with FAS/FAE, Educating Children with FAS/FAE, Parenting Children with FAS/FAE, and More info. on FAS/FAE.
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome: Why Drinking and Pregnancy Don't Mix
- An informative essay pointing to other resources.
- The National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (NOFAS)
- What is NOFAS?, What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS)?, NOFAS Professional Curricula, Strategies for Working with FAS Children, Current Events, Board Members, and FAS Resources.