- The EFL Playhouse--A Resource for Teachers of Young Learners
- Chants, Crafts, Fingerplays, Games, Phonemic Awareness, Recipes, Songs, Teaching Tips, and more.
- Ernie's Activity Page
- Games and other activities suitable for all levels of ESL/EFL classes.
- ESL and EFL Games, Songs, Lessons and Resources
- Games and other ideas for teaching about and learning ESL.
- "Provides hundreds of pages of free materials for students and teachers alike. All resources are categorized by skill and level for quick and easy access."
- Resources for ESL, bilingual and classroom teachers working with K-12 language minority students. Includes information, staff inservicing, lesson plans, activities, bulletin boards and more.
- Games & Activities for the ESL/EFL Classroom (I-TESL-J)
- "This is a page on which teachers can share games and activities which they have found useful in the classroom."
- Internet Teachers of English as a Second Language (TESL) Journal
- A monthly web journal featuring Articles, Research Papers, Lessons Plans, Classroom Handouts, Teaching Ideas, and Links.
- John's ESL Resources: Bringing English to the World
- Lessons, activities, games, and more. A project of the International TESL Journal.
- Nada's ESL Island
- Resources for teachers and students of English/ESL. Tons of Online Materials, tests/quizzes, organized links, in addition to various teaching tools and lesson/unit plans.
- An Online Resource since 1995 for Scribblers and Teachers of English as a Second Language by Leslie Opp-Beckman. "Is dedicated to providing creative writing activities and copyable (yes, copyable!) handouts for use with students of all ages. Permission is given to use these resources for in-class, non-profit use only."
- Southwest Educational Laboratory: A Bilingual Instructional Program
- "The resource is designed to help elementary school teachers organize their classrooms and instructional activities in order to increase achievement of Hispanic primary-grade children whose first language is not English. The guide offers a curriculum plan, instructional strategies and activities, suggested teacher and student materials, and assessment procedures."
- Teaching Children English
- Ideas and activities for teaching children English.
- The Teaching in Japan Page
- "Our site is designed to provide reliable, up-to-date information to teachers who want to teach in The Land of the Rising Sun. It is maintained by college teachers currently working in Japan."
- An evergrowing collection of ESL activities for teachers to use in their classrooms. Although targetted at the upper elementary level for English second language learning, many of the activities may be used by language arts teachers as well.