- Community A guided discussion focusing on the essentials of literature for children and young adults. To subscribe send an email message: email@example.com - Subject: sub ccbc_net - Nothing gets written in the body of the message
- A discussion forum on all aspects of children's literature
To subscribe send an email message: firstname.lastname@example.org - Body of the message: subscribe CHILDLIT
- CHILDSCIENCE: Science Methods and Trends in Elementary Schools
- To subscribe, send an email to email@example.com with "sub CHILDSCIENCE your name" without the quotes in the body
- Ed Sightings
- "The objective of EdSitings is to regularly email lists of the best educational sites on the Web to subscribers. An archive of listings, organized by general subject, can be browsed at the site. Visitors can subscribe either at the site or via email."
- Google Groups
- Allows you to create a search filter to limit your returns by author, subject, date and newsgroup.
- Guide to using mailing lists
- Designed for librarians, educators, authors, and others interested in children's and young adults literature. To subscribe to this Discussion List email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email type subscribe KIDLIT-L
- mailing list directory
- Publicly Accessible Mailing Lists
- A searchable database of a wide variety of mailing lists. Provide a summary on each and subscribing/unsubscribing instruction.
- The Sleuth (search)
- search for Usenet News Groups, Mailing Lists, and Usenet News postings. Also allows you to search for specfic postings on a specfic topic
- Supernews Discussion Groups
- many discussion groups for you to join in various categories
- Tile.Net/News (search)
- A newsgroup search engine which will find groups and display information about the number of readers and average messages posted per day.