- Canadian Health Network: Eating Disorders and Depression
- A personal story of survival as well as suggested further readings.
- The Center for Eating Disorders
- What You Need to Know About Eating Disorders, Join a Discussion, Just Ask... We'll Answer, Okay... Now You're Ready for Help, Latest News and Inspiration, and Join Our Mailing List.
- Concerned Counseling Eating Disorders Website
- "Here, you will find the struggles of people dealing with anorexia, bulimia, and compulsive overeating. You will see their pictures, hear and read their stories of pain, hope and happiness."
- Eating Disorders - Mirror, Mirror
- Definitions, Signs/Symptoms, Physical Problems, Survivors Wall, Getting Help, Children and Eating Disorders, and much more.
- The Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center
- Dedicated to the prevention and treatment of eating disorders. We provide information and treatment resources for all forms of eating disorders. The Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center was created to fill an important community need, that of providing prompt information to individuals needing assistance in finding eating disorder treatment in their area. We provide referrals to eating disorder practitioners, treatment facilities, and support groups. Referrals to eating disorder specialists are offered at no charge as a community service. In addition, we offer general information to the public about the treatment and prevention of eating disorders and we hope to promote social attitudes that enhance a healthy body image and self-esteem.
- "Go Girls!" Home Page
- "GO GIRLS!TM stands for "Giving Our Girls Inspiration & Resources for Lasting Self-Esteem", a project started by the national nonprofit organization, EDAP, Eating Disorders Awareness & Prevention, Inc. ... GO GIRLS! provides young women with the tools, confidence and self-esteem they need to impact one of the major influences in their lives, the media, on one of the most pressing teen health issues- body image."
- Males and Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center: Some Basic Facts and Findings
- The National Eating Disorder Information Centre
- A Toronto-based, non-profit organization, established in 1985 to provide information and resources on eating disorders and weight preoccupation.
- Anna Paterson
- A recovery site for sufferers of eating disorders, run by Anna Paterson, ex-anorexia sufferer and author.