- Child & Adolescent Depression: Different from Adult
- An article by David Lowenstein, Ph.D that covers Correct Diagnosis and Treatments of child/adolescent depression.
- Children and Depression
- Resources dealing with suicide, depression and other emotional problems
- Depression in Children and Adolescents
- Incidence, Characteristics, Causes, Consequences, Family Issues, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Links to Related Sites.
- Dr. Ivan's Depression Central
- "central clearing house for information on all types of depressive disorders and on the most effective treatments for individuals suffering from Major Depression, Manic-Depression (Bipolar Disorder), Cyclothymia,
Dysthymia and other mood disorders."
- HealthlinkUSA: Depression
- "Links to sites which discuss treatment, prevention, support
groups, e mail lists, message boards, risk factors, statistics, research and more."
- InteliHealth - Clinical Depression and Children/Adolescents
- Know the Facts, Recognize the Symptoms. Links Between Depression and Suicide, What Can Parent/Adults Do?, and Help Is Available.
- Major Depression in Children and Adolescents Fact Sheet
- What Is Depression?, What Are the Signs of Depression?, How Common is Depression?, What Help Is Available for a Young Person with Depression?, What Can Parents Do?,
- Mental depression in children
- A variety of online articles that discuss mental depression in children.