- History of Modern Ballroom Dancing
- "This article traces the history of the International Dancesport championship "Modern Standard Ballroom" dances: Viennese Waltz, Modern Waltz, Tango, Slow Foxtrot, and Quickstep."
- Tap Steps
- Some things here are: Who's Who in Tap, Tap Films, Tap Videos, Sounds of Tap, Glossary/Notation, History/Books, Tap Steps, Trivia and Activism, and Internet Tap Sites.
- Sapphire Swan Dance Directory
- A guide to dance resources available on the web.
- Dancing for Busy People
- 25 dance movements (basics) are used to describe most of the dances featured on this website. Each dance movement is defined along with timing styling and tips for teaching. Dances include square dances, quadrilles, contra dances, no partner (line) dances, round dance mixers, Sicilian circles, trios, mescolanzas, and etc. New dances are added periodically.
- Dance and Movement Page
- All things Polka are here- information, sound files, and links to various Polka pages.
- WWW Library: Dance
- " Our goal is to create a comprehensive collection of pointers to dance-related information available on the World Wide Web"