- About Canada: Test your Knowledge
- Asian Canadian Resources
- Provides links to many resources, including the Department of Canadian Heritage (Multiculturalism Program), Canada's Year of Asia Pacific (CYAP), and the Asian Canadian Writers Workshop of Canada (ACWW).
- Canada Hall
- A virtual tour through the Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Canadian Mining Communities
- Links to the sites of Canadian towns or regions associated with the minerals and metals industry.
- Canada Photo Collection
- View photographs from provinces across Canada.
- Canada Post Corporation:
- Find out general info about Canada Post, as well as stamp and collecting info. and links.
- Canadian Archival Resources on the Internet
- "The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive list of links to Canadian archives and associated resources on the Internet. These include links to individual repositories, multi-repository databases, archival listservs, archival associations, educational opportunities, and other related sites."
- Canadian Information by Subject
- "Canadian Information By Subject is an information service developed by the National Library of Canada to provide links to information about Canada from Internet resources around the world. The subject arrangement is in the form of a "Subject Tree", based on the structure of the Dewey Decimal Classification system. This service is updated regularly and is constantly developing and expanding."
- Centre de recherche en (avail. in Eng. and French)
- "The CRDP (Centre for Research in Public Law) Web site aims at making Québec and Canadian law more accessible. Amongst legal documents of interest at this site, the Civil Code of Québec and the Québec Charter of Personal Rights and Freedoms deserve special mention. The CRDP publishes on the Internet the decisions of the Supreme Court of Canada and of the Human Rights Tribunal of Québec. The Human Rights Tribunal is the first Québec court thus accessible on the Internet. A wealth of doctrinal writings may be accessed through the electronic version of the Revue Juridique Themis and Lex-Electronica, an electronic journal, as well as in the proceedings of various conferences the CRDP has organised on Internet law. "
- Facts About Canada
- Province information, government, history, geography, maps, and more!
- Easy access to info. about the Canadian federation including quick facts, and a tour of the country.
- Large Canadian Roadside Attractions
- A growing collection of large Canadian roadside attractions, including some of the world's largest.
- Made in Canada
- "Links to web pages about the provincial symbols/emblems, the
homesteaders, Canadian animals, and a tour of Canada."
- Main Minerals and Metals Produced in Canada
- Information on the ten minerals and various metals produced in Canada, their production, and use.
- My Canada Page
- The "My Canada Page" on The Educator's Toolikt gives a lot of super links for studying Canada.
- The National Anthem of Canada
- Gives lyrics, music sheet, alternative versions, as well as has online audio version.
- Natural Resources Canada
- Federal government web site for The Department of Natural Resources. NRCan has a mandate to promote the sustainable development and responsible use of Canada's mineral, energy, metal, and forestry resources.
- NewBieII: Atlantic Canada Links
- Lots of links to sites in Atlantic Canada.
- Oh Canada!
- "This page will attempt to define what it is to be Canadian. This page will attempt to define our multicultural fabric, to define our history and to define our symbols and our values."
- Symbols of Canada
- Uniquely Canadian
- "Explore the richness of Canadian culture through its unique products, arts and handmade crafts."
- Welcome to Statistics Canada
- Statistics about Canada including census information, natural resources, etc.