- The Books of Remembrance
- "The Books of Remembrance contain the names of Canadians who fought in wars and died either during or after them. All the books are kept in the Memorial Chamber located in the Peace Tower on Parliament Hill. The purpose of creating a site that displays these books on the Internet is to make them more accessible to the public. Quite aptly named are these testaments to Canada's past, for by their very title they remind us to never forget the foundations of courage on which Canada is built. "
- Canada at War: The Valour and the Horror
- A look at the Canadian role in WWII, including descriptions of specific battles.
- Canadian Military Medals and Decorations
- Pictures and descriptions of Canadian Military Medals and Decorations
- Courage Remembered
- "This site presents the role Canadian soldiers played in the wars of 1914-1918 and 1939-1945, as shown through personal memoirs, photography, art work by Canadian war artists and the documented exploits of Canadian George Cross and Victoria Cross recipients. The Commonwealth War Graves Commission's work, honouring the memory of Canadian soldiers who died in these wars, is shown through a sampling of the major war memorials dedicated to Canadians and cemeteries in which Canadians are buried around the world."
- McCrae House: Story of John McRae
- Includes many pictures.
- Veterans Affairs Canada: An Historical Perspective: First World War
- Historical Perspective, Veterans Recollect, Collections, Records, Memorials, the Department, and Links.
- The Whole Kit and Kaboodle: Canadian Military Uniforms
- "These pages will present a variety of uniforms worn by Canadians from the seventeenth century onwards. Uniforms are being put online as they become available to be photographed. Currently, two uniforms from each of the World Wars are available for viewing. "