- Big Cats On-line
- "Big Cats Online offers both a general and more detailed introduction to the various species of cat living in the wild today. It not only covers the 'Big Cats' - Leopard, Lion, Tiger, Jaguar, Cheetah and Puma, but also introduces all of the lesser known 'Wild Cat' species."
- Sierra Endangered Cat Haven - Dunlap, California
- "Project Survival, Cat Conservation Group, is dedicated to helping researchers and conservationists in their efforts to study and protect wild cats. Its goal is to engage the support of like-minded individuals, though education, and channel it directly to specific projects. While focusing on North, Central and South America, Project Survival intends to assist individuals around the world." Includes an education section that has, Cat Facts, Alphabetical Listing of Genera and Species, and Just For Kids area with pages to colour and more. Pros and Cons of Cat Conservation.
- All for TIGERS!
- "This site is here to provide information on tigers, pictures, and links to other sites dealing with tigers and how to help them survive. We must do everything we can to save the tigers!"
- Bengal tiger
- Seaworld fact sheet on Bengal tigers.
- Tiger Territory
- Examines all aspects of tiger life, looks at mating, cubs, man-eaters, unusual colourations, including the very rare golden Bengals and the possibly mythical black tiger. Feature articles on tigers in trouble and over 300 images, plus a further 100 available for download and use by students, teachers, and sports clubs.
- The Lion Research Center
- Voices of Lions, Glossary & Photos, See & Learn Where Lions Live, Learn to Tell Lions Apart, Meet the Serengeti Lions, and Lion Conservation and Disease, and much more.
- African lion
- Seaworld fact sheet on African lions.
- World Lynx Home Page
- Info and pictures on Lynx habitat, conservation, politics, library, news, science and more.
- Cheetah Conservation Station
- Natural History of Cheetahs, Cheetah's Adaptations for Speed, Cheetah Conservation & Research Programs