- Antarctica New Zealand: The New Zealand Antarctic Institute
- Antarctic information on education resources, the environment and protection, science research, logistical and operational capability from the New Zealand Antarctic Institute.
- Archaeology in Arctic North America
- An overview of some archaeology research undertaken in the north, trying to understand the origins and migration of different Inuit-Eskimo groups. The site also examines the challenges of research in Canada's High Arctic regions.
- Arctic Circle
- Information on aspects of Alaska's Natural Resources, History and Culture, Social Equity and Environment Justice and more.
- Arctic Dawn-- The Journeys of Samuel Hearne
- This explorer's perspectives about his journeys, the animals, and the Native peoples he met.
- Diving Under Antarctic Ice
- Photographs taken during an photography expedition to Antarctica in late spring. The expedition was led by Norbert Wu, a professional underwater photographer and cinematographer.
- Expedition Icebound
- Read exerpts of Don and Margie McIntyre's logbook as they make the Antarctic their home for a year.
- Inuit and Englishmen: The Nunavut Voyages of Martin Frobisher
- Many photographs and historical paintings of the area, Inuit people, archeological sites, etc. Also has excerpts from logs written
by Martin Frobisher's crew.
- Shackelton's Voyage of Endurance
- A NOVA Online website that beautifully covers Shackelton's expeditions, surviving Antarctica, the Antarctic islands, and Shackelton's diary. Also has classroom resources and information on the 1999-2000 NOVA expedition to Antarctica.
- Tourist Expedition to Antarctica
- Hypermedia exhibit which describes experiences on the Grand Antarctic Circumnavigation cruise of the MV Marco Polo, from January 26 through February 19, 1994.