- Attention Deficit Disorder: Born to Explore! The Other Side of ADD
- "Welcome to a site devoted entirely to exploring positive and alternative views of attention deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD)... At this site, we will explore the inter-related concepts of inborn temperament using the MBTI online temperament sorter, the link with creativity and invention, multiple intelligences, sensitivities, moodiness, giftedness, and more."
- A.D.D. Consults
- "Offers online consultation services and resources for individuals and families suffering from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. We are working hard to become the leading referral resource to match individuals and families who need help, with ADD professionals in their area." Although they charge for an e-mail consultation there are free resources on this website, including, an ADHD directory, news and articles, and links to other resources.
- ADD Toronto Home Page
- "This site is a resource for adolescents, adults and the parents of children with Attention Deficit Disorder (A.D.D.) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (A.D.H.D.). The resources listed here are for your information only. They include psychiatrists, pediatricians, psychologists, educators, and coaches (ADD Coaching). Currently, listings are limited to greater Toronto and Southern Ontario, Canada."
- ADDvance Magazine
- An online resource for women & girls with Attention Deficit Disorder. "Dedicated to providing you with the best, most up-to-date information and resources for females with ADD." Articles, Resources, Support Groups, and Links.
- 101 ADHD Interventions for the Elementary School Classroom Teacher
- "The main purpose in developing this page was to offer teachers a resource with a listing of ADHD indicators and classroom interventions that would help the teachers to not only recognize the signs of ADHD, but also help the children who exhibit these characteristics to succeed in the classroom environment."
- CH.A.D.D. - Children and Adults with ADD
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorders (CH.A.D.D.) is a nonprofit parent-based organization formed to better the lives of individuals with attention deficit disorders and those who care for them.
- The Instant Access Treasure Chest
- Includes a vast amount of resources on: assistive technology, attention deficit disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, auditory deficits, college policies for students with disabilities, commercial sites, conference handouts, dyslexia, foreign language and LD, government resources, hyperlexia, learning styles, legalities, teaching students with disabilities, and visual deficits.
- Internet Mental Health: Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Description, Diagnosis, Treatment, Research, Booklets, Magazine Articles, and Links to Other Sites.
- The Journal of Attention Disorders
- Searchable database of abstracts.
- National Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- A vast amount of info on ADD including Research, Treatment, ADD and School, Kids Area, Links, Books, Family Issues, and more.
- Resources on ADD
- Links to What is Attention Deficit Disorder?, ADD Organizations, General Resources on ADD, ADD and Children, ADD Resources for Parents, ADD Resources for Teachers, ADD and Adults, ADD and Medication, ADD Conferences, Forums, Etc.., and Canadian Resources on ADD.
- NIMH - ADHD
- resources on ADHD including info for parents on how to work with schools