Line Drawing Obstacle Course
Students will practice their pencil holding and controlling skills.
- piece of paper
- On the top, left corner of the piece of paper draw a square with the word "begin" inside it.
- On the bottom, right corner of the piece of paper draw a square with the word "end" inside it.
- Then, draw a variety of marks covering the whole paper.
- Photocopy this "obstacle course" and hand it out to the class.
- Ask students to begin at the "begin box" and draw a contiuous line with their pencil to the "end box". While they do this, they have to avoid all of the markings.